White Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and packed full of white chocolate chips! These easy to make cookies are sure to become a family favorite!
Servings: 3 Dozen
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon, Optional
- 1 11 Ounce Bag White Chocolate Chips
- In a large bowl using hand mixer or bowl of stand mixer, cream together the butter, both sugars, and vanilla extract for 2 minutes on medium speed until well mixed and fluffy. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. With mixer running on low speed add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and beat until just incorporated. Fold in the butterscotch chips.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the dough for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Scoop one heaping Tablespoon of dough at a time into a ball and place on the prepared pan about 1 – 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until slightly golden around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.