Instant Pot Country Style Ribs – These Instant Pot Country Style Ribs are so tender and flavorful! They start with a simple dry rub, are smothered in bbq sauce, and cooked up in your Instant Pot pressure cooker for a delicious and easy meal!
- 3 Pounds Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Salt, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Pepper, Cumin.
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper, Optional
- 3/4 Cup Beef Broth, Water can be substituted
- 1/2 Cup BBQ Sauce, Plus more for serving
In a small bowl mix together the dry rub ingredients until well combined. Spread the dry rub evenly on both sides of the ribs and massage into the meat.Loading…
Please update your ads
Pour the beef broth into the bottom of your Instant Pot. Add the ribs to the Instant Pot and pour over the BBQ sauce.
Lock the lid on the pressure cooker. Cook on manual, high pressure, for 45 minutes. After cooking is finished, use the natural release method. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
Remove ribs and serve immediately with extra BBQ sauce as desired!