Instant Pot Beef and Noodles is a savory and comforting dinner recipe for your Instant Pot! Tender roast beef is cooked with soft egg noodles and served in a rich gravy!
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 2.5 Pound Beef Chuck or Bottom Round Roast
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 6 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 24 Ounce Bag Frozen Egg Noodles
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- Turn the instant pot on to saute (high) and add the olive oil and butter.
- Cut the roast into large cubes and season with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika.
- When the butter has melted add half of the beef cubes to the pot and sear on each side. Remove the beef from the pot to a large plate. Repeat searing with the second half of the beef cubes and then remove them to the plate.
- Add about 1/4 Cup of the beef broth to the instant pot and use a wooden spoon to deglaze and scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Turn the Instant Pot off.
- Add the seared beef along with any juices that collected on the plate, the Worcestershire sauce, and remaining beef broth to the pot.
- Place the lid on the pot and set the valve to seal.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 45 minutes.
- When the timer is up, allow the instant pot to natural pressure release (don’t open the seal) for 10 minutes. Once 10 minutes is up, open the seal to manually release any pressure that is left.
- Open the instant pot lid and shred the beef then turn the pot back on to saute (less). Add the egg noodles and cook for 10 minutes until noodles are soft.
While the noodles are cooking whisk together the cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl. Add the cornstarch slurry to the pot when the noodles are cooked with the pot still in saute mode.Loading…
Please update your ads
Turn the instant pot off and serve the beef and noodles immediately as is, or with mashed potatoes.