Easy Hawaiian Dip is a super fun summer dip recipe! This cool and creamy dip is filled with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, pineapple, ham, bacon, and green onions. A mouthwatering sweet and savory combination!
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Pineapple Juice, From your can of crushed pineapple
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple, Drained, Reserve 1/4 Cup of juice
- 1 Cup Chopped Ham
- 1 2.8 Ounce Package Bacon Pieces
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Green Onion
In a large bowl blend together the cream cheese, sour cream, and pineapple juice until well mixed and smooth. Spread into a pie pan.Loading…
Please update your ads
Top the cream cheese mixture with the shredded cheese, crushed pineapple, chopped ham, bacon pieces, and green onion.
Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.